Saturday, May 13, 2006

Toronto: May 2 - 3, 2006

I hadn't planned on going to Toronto but I'm glad I did. Toronto is sooo much fun! I stayed with Kyle for two days and two nights. Did a lot of touring and shopping on my own while Kyle worked and then we spent some time chilling over some drinks and watching the OC.

On my first day I wanted to find Queen street but I got really lost so instead I found the only recognisable thing and followed it. The great CN tower!





I went to the Harbour next because I wanted to see what it was like. There wasn't much to see at this time of year but it was still pretty.





Kyle took me to a bar that's on the 50th something floor of some building. The view was great and we had yummy Ice Wine - which Kyle said was actually just a late harvest wine.





Self portrait of Kyle and me.







I went to the show mueseum on Day 2. I took pictures of over 150 pairs of shoes. These are only one of my favorite that turned out okay.

1 Comments:

At 6:09 PM, Blogger cyclich said...

YAY for the OC !!
Sounds as if you liked Toronto, it was a blast hosting you here. Hope you can make it back sometime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home