Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Life is Sweet

Hiking with Liz and Amber, Kananaskis : June 24

Kelowna : July 1-3
Flora and Anthony's Wedding : July 22


Hmmm, I don't really have anything to rant about. Life right now is pretty sweet. I could die and be satisfied I think. I have made many friends within the past year, and I think I've actually made a difference in some of their lives. I have a job which helped me to buy my beautiful car. And not only that, the people at work have been really encouraging me to do what I want and have offered to help. They'd promote me if I wasn't planning on going on an internship abroad.

The only thing missing is a real companion. I went to a wedding on Saturday and it was really sweet. I'm not exactly envious to have a companion like that but having someone close would be nice. My close friends seem to like to travel to faraway places or at least to get out of Calgary. Like Liz in Hong Kong, Shannon and Irene in Edmonton. Oh well, soon I will get to have my own adventures. And I still have many awesome friends in Calgary... well for the moment they're still here anyways :) There is much in life yet to be explored.

Lotsa Love to the People I Care About!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home