Friday, July 28, 2006

My World is Colorful

I was talking to Liz on MSN today and she inspired me to make another post. I didn't realize that people actually came and read the stuff that's on this blog, but now that I know, here's a little more insight into who I am.

I dream to one day be able to buy some funky rain boots and find the biggest rain puddle to jump in. When I visit Japan, I will re-start my sticky pic collection. I hope to someday, meet all the Sanrio Characters or start my own Hello Kitty amusement park and bring them to life. I will have a daughter named Emma who will be the love of my life. I will have a son named Tristan who will be my bundle of joy. I will not be filthy rich nor penniless, but living in peace and comfort. I wish for people to care more about one another, to truly stop and take notice of each other, to make one small effort to make someone smile. Welcome to my world of simple happiness.

2 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Blogger cyclich said...

=)

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Alan said...

amen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home