Friday, September 22, 2006

Oh Friday

Wow, you know summer's ended when you reflect on the last couple weeks and you're having trouble remembering what you did because you probably didn't do anything at all. Well, I guess I did do something, it's just not as much as before. Also, I must save money to travel and go on an internship and the best way to do that? Stay at home and eat at home. At least the summer was fun! I guess I haven't been bloggin on my own site about the summer fun...here's a recap: lots of trips, lots of good weather, lots of birthdays, lots of intern receptions, lots of dinners, lots of shopping, etc.

Oh yah, the Encana Event for our AIESEC partnership with Encana was last week. It was held at the Cantos Music Foundation and aside from some speeches, some food and some mingling, we all got a tour of this place which has a kind of museum of the evolution of music on the top level. There were pipe organs, pianos, synthesizers, electronic instruments and much more. You're probably thinking, "oh bore me to death why don't you?" but I highly recommend this place. The girl who took us around the place played some of the intruments so it's really interactive. Elton John's first piano is also at this place so you can say ooo ahhh....Here's a pic of Eldon and I bartending, although you can't see the bar but we were behind it!

Shane had his birthday party at Ranchman's last Saturday and let's just say, between Alan and I alone, we got him 10 shots. Um, Shane's not in the picture but I'm pretty sure he doesn't mind.

2 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger cyclich said...

sounds like fun

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger Lizzy said...

eeee... too much fun. I love the Ranchmen's pic :P I the one of me poking my own eye (at the top)... Sean used to talk about that Cantos place all the time, but I never had the chance to see. He was always saying something about a piano that plays all sorts of songs by itself...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home