Thursday, November 16, 2006

In Limbo

I am currently in Vancouver visiting some friends before I go off and move to Japan. For the first time in my life, I am feeling homesick because I realize that after Vancouver, I will not be going home. The feeling is just too weird.

Despite that, I did have some good moments while in Vancouver. I got to see some raccoons which I've never seen before... maybe at the zoo but that's not the same as having them peering at you on the side of the car. I got to spend some time with AIESEC UBC and SFU. Thanks Jen for hosting me and taking me everywhere! You're the best.

Also it was raining so much on the first day that I got here. It kind of dampened my mood since I had to limit my sightseeing. But I survived. It reminds me of the summer that Calgary got so rainy that it flooded everywhere and our watersystem got all backed up. Yup, murky water in every toilet and I'm 100% sure it's not human waste.

2 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger Lizzy said...

Those racoons are SOOOO cute!! Call me when you get to Japan and you are settled!!

Talk to you soon

 
At 12:36 AM, Blogger andy said...

miss ya already d! have a safe trip!!

talk to you soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home