Saturday, March 24, 2007

Baking 101

Hiroko and I went to a couple of cooking classes at ABC cooking studio in the Sakae Parco department store. It was so much fun and our treats were sooo yummy. Also, my apartment doesn't have an oven so I had not been able to practice baking for so long. This cooking studio is great. It's got all the supplies and a lot of space. You also get to see what other people are making too. Each instructor gets a maxium of 5 students so it's a really good learning environment and it's really cheap. Our intro classes were only 800yen or $8.00. The only drawback is that instruction is only in Japanese. That's where Hiroko comes in...


Hiroko decorating her strawberry cheesecake

Me mixing the cheesecake batter

Our yummy strawberry cheesecakes

Hiroko and I giving our bread dough some bench time

Our yummy Cafe-au-lait bread


3 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Blogger cyclich said...

yum, now u can bake me a cake ! hehe

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger kent said...

Wow, that's really cool.

I think I might make a habit of going to that place.

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger Les Yeux Caches said...

those cakes look SOOO good...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home