Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Congratulations!!! I LOVE YOU AIESEC CALGARY

I got the most wonderful gift in an email today. It was a video made by my VP OGX, Peter, who was responsible for sending me away on my internship. It was his farewell message and a welcome message from the incoming VP OGX, Sunny. Also, I was awarded by the MD portfolio at the International Gala a few weeks ago, which I obviously couldn't attend, but thanks for thinking of me everyone. Watching the video almost made me cry, I miss you AIESEC Calgary




My dear friends who I want to congratulate:

Liz - for the outstanding SN award, I think the people in Hong Kong will have to agree with this, you are an AMAZING intern!
Kent - for outstanding OGX member, he's an intern himself living in Cairo but he still helps me out with my SN needs!
Amber and Godwin - for passing the last review board, more friends for me to visit abroad!
Serge - for outstanding ER member, you deserve this for being so passionate and caring AND you helped us win the spirit keg! Good luck for next review board!
Iris - for outstanding ICX member, for being the ENCANA manager and bringing in 12 interns, for representing Canada at the next International Conference
Laura - for outstanding CD member, for being the best Director of Intern Reception ever!
Vania - for outstanding CADA member, for becoming the next LCP


EB 06-07 - for an outstanding year and giving your leadership to help us win local of the year and the spirit keg
EB 07-08 - mostly newbies who I haven't met yet, I hope the high outcomes of the last year will be able to push you to exceed expectations in the next. Good luck!

Oh I almost forgot:
Congrats to Layial, Harshitha and Messalina for being selected for the CEED program.

I hope, I didn't forget anyone else!!!

1 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger kent said...

Aww...thanks, Diana.

Congrats on your award. I will contend to this day that last year's gala was better than this year's (even though I wasn't at this one).

I'm going to try to send your postcard today. If not that, I'll at least buy it today and send it tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home