Wednesday, March 14, 2007

White Day and Nagoya Aquarium

Today is White day and it is similar to Valentine's day, except it is the ladies this time who get pampered. My boss took me to a busy Italian restaurant for lunch as a treat and it was full of women. 1. The restaurant is close to a women's college and 2. The lunch set comes with a dessert buffet! So, I stuffed myself silly with lotsa sweets. My boss and I each had a plate full before the salad came, then after the salad came, and then pasta came in time because I was getting tired of the sweetness, and we finished the meal with as much dessert as we could fill the gaps in our stomachs with. Oh delicious goodness...well worth the discomfort when I had to go back to work.

On Sunday, I met up with Sarah again and we went to visit the aquarium. I LOVE the aquarium. I used to love swimming when I was a kid but I grew up to not be a good swimmer at all soo all that passion goes into animals that can swim.....minus the ones that can bite off a part of your body...toes included. My favorite are the jellyfishes. I'd probably pee myself if I was ever in the same water as one but they are so fascinating to watch inside a tank. I even went home and Wiki'd them. Nagoya aquarium is not bad although I haven't been to enough to make a comparison with anything. Worth a visit since there isn't much to do in Nagoya.





More Pictures: http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2094488007

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Blogger cyclich said...

HAPPY WHITE DAY D!!!! ur chocolate and gifts are in the mail.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home