Thursday, February 08, 2007

A Challenge to the work week....

This post actually has nothing to do with work. It's about what I'm trying to do after work. Normally, I kick back to a rented DVD or I read a book but I wanted to be a rebel this week and avoid the video store and my bookshelf altogether.

Monday was slow, I cooked up a bunch of stuff, did some beading and spent a lot of time online.

On Tuesday, rode my bike around and I called Liz up randomly to chat. Normally I give her a warning but I was lucky and caught her just before she went for a run.

On Wednesday, I shopped and then I did the weirdest thing, I scrubbed down the kitchen. The fear of turning into my mom, the clean-o-holic, flashed through my mind so after an hour I stopped and went back online.

Today, for the first time I walked the dog. That little bugger left me not 1 but 2 stinky presents. Actually, 3 because he wasn't quite finished with his second poop or something. Sometimes, it felt like he was walking me since it was him who was dragging me along. It was fun though. I wonder if he's a runner cuz I found a great paved spot for running along a river when I went for a bike ride. When I mean run, I think I mean walk. I haven't ran since my junior high track team!

In the news today, a gangster boss is shot dead in his car in Tokyo and in revenge, rounds of shots were directed at the headquarters of rival gang. Hmmm, in my mind, I still believe that these things only happen in movies. Well, it's a good thing that I don't live in Tokyo!

Who knows what will happen tomorrow but I know I've got to start packing for Hong Kong soon. I have a tendancy to pack last minute in which case I always forget my toothpaste, facewash or pajamas. Packing for Japan was no different! I think I've finally gotten used to my Japanese toothpaste though. It tastes like flowers or something.

4 Comments:

At 7:49 AM, Blogger kent said...

Haha...my toothpaste tastes like apples.

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger cyclich said...

haha pets... get me a souvenir!

 
At 7:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gangs are everywhere even in Nagoya therefore be careful when you walk around Sakae or Shin-Sakae.

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger ~diana~ said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home