Saturday, January 06, 2007

New Years Celebration

To celebrate the new year, some AIESECers got together for lunch and then we went to a shrine or temple. George and I have been trying to figure out the difference between the two but in the end, I think the two terms are still ambiguous. Temples are associated with Buddism and Shrines with Sintoism but in Japan, the two have kind of merged throughout history. So, I am sorry if I get my temples and shrines mixed up.


(The Interns)

In the evening, our LC got together with the other 2 LCs in Nagoya and we had a drinking party. For less than $30, you get lots of food and unlimited drinks for 90 minutes. Not bad. It was fun but I lost my voice to the sake and because of that, I now have a nasty cold.

Right after the party, I got on a bus with 12 other AIESEC members and we headed off for our snowboarding trip!



Pictures:
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2097001266

1 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger cyclich said...

nice, i wish i had all you can drink for 90mins here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home