Saturday, April 07, 2007

Adventures of Little Miss dTran


I went for a bike ride today despite signs of rain. I wanted to get to the mall across the city mostly because I was feeling guilty from eating so much junk food lately. I also wanted to see if I could do it. Well, I got lost many times and ended up biking on small roads with no sidewalks. That should have been a sign that I was not on the right roads but I made it about an hour later. It started to rain just before I got to the mall and it was still raining when I left. I still managed to get lost going home. I ended up in a park with few lampposts and I got kind of scared. I panicked but kept going. What choice did I have? I made it home in one piece so that little adventure was well worth it.

At least I found a park that had really pretty cherry blossoms on the way. My little bonus.

2 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

HAHAHA, gimme an M, gimme an A, gimme a P.... what do you get, a MAP!

 
At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sometimes i still got lost so this is the problem not only for foreigners, haha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home